Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New School Year, New Games!

Welcome Back Everyone! I Haven’t been posting since last school year much, get ready for my longest post yet! Any comments are appreciated!

OMG, I’m actually completing the Guild Wars games! XD I previously had stopped playing Nightfall when I got to the Gate of Torment and no one could get me past the mission, I just started PVPing or playing GWEN (GWEN = Guild Wars Eye of the North). Finally got past the gate and am now on my way to finishing that campaign! YAY ME! GWEN is slow as not that many of the guild mates are playing it, I made 20 platinum from farming, going to buy Elite Armour soon.
I have beaten Factions so that’s a big cool, though it is the easiest campaign to do. Just really started Prophecies because I had gotten it as the Platinum Edition pack with GWEN. My Necromancer in Prophecies looks like a Vampire! XD

No comments:

My Level 80 Draenei Death Knight